Friday, March 22, 2013

Thursday and home.....


Thursday morning we had to have the car back at 10 so we ate breakfast and got on the road heading north to the famous Treasure Cay. This is the beach at Treasure Cay. One of the 10 best beaches in the world. I'm sure I have been on 19 of the world's best beaches according to the signs I have read!!!



This is our unit at Regattas. Kitchen at the back. One bedroom off to the back left. Dining Room and start of the living room.


This is the rest of the living room and the porch.


Entrance to second bedroom in the middle.


This is Ray holding our two well used boarding passes and the luggage claim in red. Oh, my, this is too funny!!! No security check of baggage. We don't care what you bring on board or how much of it. No safety rutual. If we go down, we will all be toast so why bother. Hey mon, this is the Bahamas!!!


First we lined up behind one of the big boys.


Ray was all scrunched up behind the pilot. I was all scrunched up behind the co-pilot but there was no co-pilot so I was there to help if needed. I checked all of these dials and they looked fine to me!!! See the gray rectangle? That is where the gps was supposed to be but it was missing!!!!!!!!! He had his gps from his car sitting up there proudly on the dash!!! OMG are we crazy or what!!!!!


So for take off there was a white dotted line down the middle of the runway and we were swinging from side to side. OMG is this the first time this guy has done this? I almost had to genuflect twice!!!
And then it was done....we up in the air!!! Flying!!!! Dipping and bumping up and down!!! Like a midway ride!!!!


Marsh Harbour has lots of marshes but actually the truth is that it has been named after a Marshall.


The shore of Grand Bahama. We are almost home!!!!


Awesome shots of the canal systems.


Coming in for the landing. What the heck made all of those scratches!!!!!???? I have this landing all on sequence if you would like to see it let me know. My favourite part is when the dash board and white are all you can see..............


I patted the good man on the shoulder and thanked him from the bottom of my heart for getting us home safely!!! Thank you Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment